How you can support Kooringal Foundation?
The Kooringal Golf Club Foundation enables members and supporters to make a special contribution to the future of the Club and become eligible to receive a tax deduction*. We need your assistance in many ways:
- Donations and gifts will be warmly welcomed. The most important benefit donors will receive is that they will be contributing to the growth of the game and your Club.
- Attending functions, events and supporting fund raising activities throughout the year
- We encourage you to consider a pledge, through your estate planning or bequest, ensuring a longer term partnership with the Foundation
- Become a sponsorship partner, which can be beneficial to you, your business and the Foundation.
Your support of the Kooringal Golf Club Foundation will go a long way to further enhance and develop the facilities and services offered to members and guests, and allow the Club to continue to develop its young players to become life-time members and contributors to the Club. For more information on how you can support the Foundation, please contact the Administration Office, or download a donation form from our Club website.
* Under taxation law, a deductible gift requires a donor to transfer money voluntarily without the donor or an associate of the donor receiving or being entitled to receive in return, any material advantage or compensation (apart from the tax saving). The Kooringal Golf Club projects are approved and conducted under the charter of the Australian Sports Foundation Ltd (ABN 27 008 613 858)