Golf Club Facilities
Enjoy the fantastic facilities on offer for a superb time with friends.
- Flat screen TV’s with Sky Channel and FTA
- Lounge suites
- Extensive wine menu
- Cashpoint Facility
10% discount on food and beverage items through the use of your ’Wallet Account’. All members have access to this secure and efficient service through their Club Key Member Clubhouse Facilities
- Large Locker facilities
- Private changing areas
- Modern Shower facilities
- Complimentary bathroom essentials are supplied to all members and guests including towels, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, hairspray, and more
- Cater for groups as small as 20 in our Spike Lounge and as large as 140 when we combine our Dining area.
- Standard linen is a White Tablecloth.
- Standard tables are round and seat 8-12 guests.
- A dance floor is available in each room, and its size can be varied to meet your needs.
- Kooringal can cater for Bands and DJ’s. We are happy to advise you to ensure that you receive the entertainment option for your function.
- Free Parking is available to you and your Guests in two large Parking areas located on each side of the Clubhouse.
- A security guard is an essential requirement for all functions at an additional cost.
- Fully air conditioned and heated rooms.
- All Guests must sign in to the Club to comply with Licensing obligation
Kooringal Golf Club now has a Courtesy Bus service available. Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5 pm – 12 am. This service will be accessible to all Members and Guests within a 5km radius of the Club, covering Altona, Seaholme, Altona Meadows, Altona North, Seabrook, Laverton and Point Cook. Bookings To schedule your pick-up time, please call the driver after 5 pm (0429 228 339). Please be ready to go when the bus arrives to pick you up. If you make a booking and then circumstances change, please advise the driver ASAP. If you require assistance with your event planning, please send us an email at email@example.com or you can call our Function Coordinator, Jeanette Williams, on (03) 9315 0855. We will get back to you as soon as we can to help clarify your needs. Groups from outside the Club Membership may book our facilities. One extra Liquor Licensing step is all that applies in these circumstances. We look forward to having a memorable event here at our Club. We hope to hear from you soon.
Dress Code Policy
All Guests attending a Function at Kooringal Golf Club must be dressed in a neat and tidy manner which includes proper footwear. Hats are not allowed to be worn except for medical conditions.